Sal The Silly Goose
12.16.2004
|
  You Belong Among The Wildflowers 'Tis a glorious day. I survived my midterms and my reward is 2 weeks off of school. It's just the fact that knowing I get to sleep in while some of you have to go to school that is making me happy. Sorry for those who have to go. Be strong, it will be over before you know it. Physics was do-able, and math was not as difficult as I thoguht it would be. But points disappear fast in math, so the grade won't be great. Oh well, school can s it. The school front did some bring some good news today, though. I got a 205 on the PSAT. I'd say that is pretty darn good. Not amazing, but I'll take it. Mike's score is just insane- a 233.

Some sad news too. The TI-82 has solved its last physics problem. Man, that was a great calcualtor. You can't just find those things lying around these days.

By the way, I'm looking for some good reading suggestions. I'm gonna do some extra credit for Yochum next quarter so I need a good book to read. Leave 'em in the comments. For now I'm gonna go enjoy my day off. Then its a very long weekend for all of us to enjoy. Get yourself ready.


 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger