Sal The Silly Goose
12.05.2004
|
  Lets Hope It's "A Long December" Somehow it is already the fifth of December. The year has almost come and gone. Christmas is only 20 days away, I can get my license in exactly three weeks, and their are only 6 days of classes left plus 4 days of exams. If it does like the rest of the year has, we'll be in the year 2005 in the blink of an eye. But, that is not gonna stop me from savoring all the exciting events that are still to happen in the last month of this year. As for the first weekend of the new month, it rocked. The whole weekend fit with the designated theme of the pre-game tailgating extravaganza-"Friends, Food, Fun, Football." The four F's always lead to an exciting time.

Friday night was Maggie's Birthday party. Her actual birthday was Dec 1, but she wanted to have a big party. She decided she wanted to go to Iceland, so thats what we did. I couldn't tell you the last time I've been ice skating twice in one year, but they were both a lot of fun. We once again found a way to make fools out of ourselves all in good fun. Even though Lisa and Kristen kept trying to make me fall. Didn't work, huh? For some odd reason Iceland decideds to close at 10 on a Friday night, so we had to find something else to do. We couldn't think of anything to do, so we settled on Starbucks again. I won the sprint to Kristen's car for shotgun though. No one can handle me. So then we hung out there while we colored Shirnky-dinks. I have no clue what they are but your supposed to stick them in an oven and they supposedly shrink. I didn't attempt it though. It sounds like an accident waiting to happen. But that was Friday, I had to get home so I could get enough sleep for the excitement awaiting me the next day.

STATE GAME SATURDAY! What an awesome time, yet it was a boring game. We won though-49-9! That is awesome. But the rest of the day was even more exciting! Lots of fun with friends before, during, and after the game. Andy came and picked me up at 1:15 and Mary followed us to the stadium. We got there jsut as the Grill Team began to set up and the party was jsut beginning. Hillary was already there and then we threw some football with Danny. Then people startesd to flow in from all directions. Justin showed up, then Matt and Nick, and then more people than I could keep track of. Then I saw Lisa drive by in her car as I tried to get her attention but she just kept driving. I was confused. We chilled in the parking lot for a while longer and decided to head up to the stadium and meet Phil on the way, and we did. Amazingly for the people without tickets, the line was not long at all. So we headed in and the student section was awesome. All my friends were in one area so that was really good. I watched the game closely for a while until we were up by a lot, then decided to just chill with people. So we won, but then the difficult part of the day happened. What to do after the game? There were so many different options and no one could come to a decision. It only took about an hour to decide. I wanted to go to Bardstown Road with Teresa and Co. but I didn't know much of the plans and none of those folks were anywhere in sight. So then I jsut went with the people who were left to Brian's house. It was good we decided to do this because I was cold and tired of being outside and I was pretty tired. Overall, it was a really awesome day. Friends and Fun ruled supreme.

Unfortunately, today was a complete and udder waste of a Sunday. On Friday I got a letter in the mail that said I had to go to recert my soccer referee license and there was only one dat left. Those people are such idiots. So thats what I did from 10-4 today. I learned nothing new, i was bored out of my mind, and those people are still stuck up jackasses. Luckily, no one from Okolona had gone yet either so we took our usual place in the back of the room together and didn't pay attention. We still passed our tests, which just proves that the class is a joke. Now, i think I should get down to homework so I can finsih the quarter up strong. Over and out.

Christmas Song of the Week: Carol of the Bells





 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger