Sal The Silly Goose
12.14.2004
|
  The End is near. The end of school that is. And it truly is a glorious sight to behold. Two days and four exams from now I will be free from obligations for two weeks. And those two weeks are going to be glorious too. There should be plenty of exciting events with friend. Christmas and time with the family units falls in there too. Last but certainly not least, I get my license in those two weeks. I am a parallel parking God and I now have the license in the bag. O' glorious day.

I'm wearing a Santa hat right now. It keeps my head nice and warm and it is very festive. Try it out, you'll love it. Exams were okay today. There is light at the end of the english tunnel too. I got a 95 on an English test. It is a miracle. As for the final, I absolutely nailed the big essay. It was flawless, or alteast I hope. The grammer was bogus, but I hate grammer. I chose LOTF as my favorite book from the semester and Beowulf as my least favortie. Sounded good to me. German in another story. I studied quit a lot but I forgot to study the actual meains of adjectives, I jsut studied to endings. Oh well. It should still be an alright grade. Shoudln't have to study much tonight cause I have Beck and Morality tomorrow. Both should be cake. They are each 100 multiple choice tests. That should leave plenty of time for me catch the Amazing Race tonight. I hope they go somewhere really exciting tonight. I guess I'll (and you should too) watch and find out.

I'm not sure why I wrote this, I guess its just that I'm really bored. Hope you enjoy it anyway. But you better prepared for my New Year's Eve Post, its gonna be huge. Like a whole page long huge. Thats all for now.
 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger