Sal The Silly Goose
11.29.2004
|
  Damn blogger. I have attempted to place a few pictures within my blog lately, but Blogger is retarded. I actually have learned the skills to do this in HTML class and Blogger seems to have set up its own damn rules. There is a code for a reason Blogger! Yet another thing attempting to make my life difficult. But instead of searching for the reason it won't let me do it, I'm going to use a different method and Blogger can go to hell.

The picture is todays Garfield comic strip. I am not a fan of Garfield, but todays comic was great. It sums up my last blog amazingly well. So take a look.

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2004/ga041129.gif

There is no better way to descirbe the holiday season.
 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger