Sal The Silly Goose
11.07.2004
|
  Chillin' Out Yes, I am writing a blog about retreat, but I'm not quite finished with it yet. There is a lot for me to mention and it's going to take a while to get it all in order. For now, I'll tell you about my Saturday. I was quite the popular guy today. I guess people couldn't survive without me these past few days. Sometime during all my conversations, Kristen called me. Kristen is such an awesome girl. She decided we should go ice skating tonight. I hadn't done that in quite a while and I knew it would be fun. So we met up at Iceland at 8 for a night of skating fun. To my delight, Maggie came to and I haven't seen her in a while. I had tons of fun wiht her tonight. Hillary and Will, plus a few girls I didn't know were there too. But I always love to meet new people. Luckily for me, they had given Maggie and extra wrsit band so I got to skate for free. Yay for that. So we laced up our skates (or snapped them up) and headed on to the freshly Zamboni-ed ice. I took the first spill aftee trying to skate to fast. You must gradually work up to a fast pace. Then, Lisa and Kiernan showed up and Lisa practically tackled me on the ice, which was hilarious. I layed on the ice laughing for a couple minutes. I know I hadn't seen Lisa in two weeks, but she didn't have to tackle me. Haha. I always love to hang out with Lisa, and it was good to see Kiernan after hanging out wiht him on retreat. We skated some more, until yet some more people showed up. Yay for more people. And awesomely, it was PHIL! He yelled my name as I skated past the entrance and I fell down as I turned to see who it was. They hung out with us for awhile until the were kicked out becasue they were too cheap to buy skates. Ha. We left the ice rink at 10 and headed to Starbucks for some hot chocolate and to just chill. I didn't dare buy the expensice coffee but instead bought a Jones Soda. My fortuned was lame though, but everyone still tested it out. It said "Look up (now)". There was nothing there except a black ceiling. We must have missed something. Then we met up with even more people. Some of Kristen's friends showed up. The one of them was like, "I know you from somewhere, but I can't think of it." Then he asked if I played quick recall. Well, it turns out this guy remembers me from the times he played me in quick recall. Thats crazy. There was a guy playing music at Starbucks and Maggie is crazy so she wanted to dance. I danced with her for a while, even though I'm a lusy dancer. Then we decided we wanted to request a song. So we sat down and waited for him to finish his current song. Then we request my favortie all time song, "A Long December" by the Counting Crows. It was awesome. Then sadly, my night came to a close. It was great night though and it was awesome to see so many of my friends after being gone all week.

LIVE the 4th!

 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger