Sal The Silly Goose
10.24.2004
|
  Sincerely, Me How goes it guys? It's time for the weekly weekend update. Today is October 24, 2004; one week from All Hollows Eve. Fall is in full swing now, and the best it has to offer has come along for the ride. Soccer season is coming to a close which means only one more weekend of work for me. Just in time for me to to have to ref games in the freezing cold. I've experienced playing in stuff like that to last me a lifetime. But I'm going ot bet it is really cold Saturday moring. There is always that one day every soccer season that is unbleivably cold, and we haven;t had it yet. So that ought to be fun. The leaves are falling fast and the rain we have been getting lately will soon turn to snow. I'm betting we get snow in the first two weeks of November.

But now, onto the weekend report. After a long boring week of school, the weekend was recieved well. The first event on the agenda was the St. X soccer game versus Manual in the district final. The team never really seemed to get going and lost 2-0. It's not bad though becasue we are still in it and our next opponent is Butler. Now I can go watch the next game and see the St. X soccer team as well as 3 guys that were on my Okolona team last season. That should be fun. After the game, Athanasis, Christian, Andreas, and I headed to Teresa's birthday party. I had never met her before, but Lisa and Phil had both told me about the party so I thought I'd go. I'm really glad I did because it was LOTS of fun. There were lots of people I knw there, and I met a lot of people I didn't know. And the cookie cake was good too. I think I ate too much of it though. We left there at 11:45 and A brought me home. Then I unfortunately had to see my sister who had come home that no. Man did that suck. Ha.

On Saturday I reffed two soccer games in the morning and made a little money. I'm glad I only had two games because it was cold out and it started to rain at 11:15 and didn't stop til a lot later. A third game would have sucked in the cold and rain. Later that night, I went over Lisa's to hang out. Earlier that day they went up to Huber's to get pumpkin. The rain must have made that interesting. While they carved there pumpkins, I beat Colin in some pool and ping pong. I'm just unstoppable. Julie, where is the other bat that is supossed to be on your pumpkin? Haha. After that we watched the remake of The Shining. That movie has the slowest first half of any movie I've ever seen. Get to the point already. The end is very entertaining and sorta creepy. When we put in the 2nd DVD we were pretty sure it had skipped some parts but we weren't postive. But today, it was showing on the Sci-fi channel and sure enough I was watching a part of the movie that we didn't see last night.

Today has been just been a pretty normal Sunday. The Jaguars were on TV for the fourth time this year. Already eclipsing the amount of times they were on last year by 3. They pulled off a huge victory by beating the Colts 27-24 off a 53 yard FG by rookie kicker Josh Scobee. That catapulted them to first in the divison and kept them from falling way behind. Game 2 of the World Series tonight and I've got the Cards for a 5-3 win. Well, thats my weekend. Hope your was good too. I'm out.

What I'm Listening to:
1. Man of the Hour- Pearl Jam
2. Sincerely, Me- Better than Ezra
3. Blinded- Third Eye Blind

Have a great week!




 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger