Sal The Silly Goose
10.31.2004
|
  Give Me Something Good to Eat!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's All Hallows Eve guys! Yes, we are too old to go around the the neighborhood and say "Trick or Treat", but we still get lots of candy without doing the hard work. Make sure you eat lots of candy but don't get sick. Yesterday, I volunteered at the zoo and had a blast. It was a lot of fun giving out candy to all the kids who were having a good time themselves. Our creativity in giving out candy definently made us the best booth and help passed the time. I never realized how many people love Blow-Pops until yesterday. I can't possibly count how amny times I heard people say, "Blow Pops! Those are my favorites." There were tons of adults who asked for one as the walked by, too. We started with 7200 Blow Pops! When there were two hours left and we still had 3000 or so left, we started giving away handfuls of them. We even gave a whole box to one kid. Most times all 4 of us would give each kid one. I can't think of a better, easier, or more fun way to get the 40 hours of service I need. After we were done, we trick-or-treated ourselves. I got a whole box of Aiheads from Ben and a whole thing of Starburst from another volunteer. Then we took a ride on the the train. The guy had to stop the train because someone (cough cough) didn't keep there hands inside the vehicle at all times. haha. The night was a lot of fun.
1. Follow the Yellow Brick Road- Dorothy, and the Munchkins.
Yes, I can sing it to you if you want me to. I only heard it a couple hundred times yesterday. We got stuck in the booth right before the Oz section and they had the song playing well over and hour before the actual kids come all the way up to the time we left. It didn't get as annoying as I thought it would be, but don;t be surprised if I starting humming it in the coming months.
2. Breathe In- Palo Alto
3. Leaving New York- REM
4. Motorcycle Drive By- Third Eye Blind
5. Theif- Our Lady Peace
Thats all for now. Later.
 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger