Sal The Silly Goose
10.20.2004
|
  Changing of the Guard As you know, I love change. Keeping something for to long makes me bored. I also consider myself to be pretty creative, so I like to try out new ideas for the site. Welcome to version 6 of Sal the Silly Goose. I topped the whole project off with a brand-spanking new banner. It turned out just as I wanted to. It's probably my best one to date. Let me know what you think.

The biggest news of the day is definently the BoSox/Yankees series. I'm pumped for the game tonight. I really hope it isn't a total letdown. It would suck if this incredible series ended with a crappy game, even if the BoSox were the victors. I can't wait until "The Curse" is broken so i don't have to hear about it anymore. Maybe its jsut that the BoSox don't know how to win the big game. We'll find out tonight I guess. October truly is baseballs month. It amazes me how much better baseball truly is in the playoffs. Every game is exciting, even 6 hour games in which even the blimp has to leave before its over. There are so many October baseball games. Where do the last two Evil Empire/Sox games rank? And lets not forget about that gem form the Cards and Astros. Game in 24 minutes! Yes!

Now, I will move on to a topic that has been disturbing me lately. People who say they love music, but haven't even listened to classic rock/oldies nor respect it. The reasons they have for not liking it are ridicualous. I'm not gonna go on a huge rant though because I've decided I'm gonna ask Mr. Mattingly if i can do a article on it for the paper. So thats all for now.



 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger