Sal The Silly Goose
10.30.2004
|
  Busy, But Bored Wow, this week went by fast. School is getting to the point where its becoming one big routine. Days just come one after the other which out anything to tell them apart. It's keeps things busy, but I must say that its amazingly dull. Things happened this week, but nothing that got me too excited. So here comes the week in review, weekend report, and look ahead all in one.

On Wednesday and Thursday, Tony and I went to show our support for then Saint X soccer team. Thier first opponent was the Bears of Butler. I got to see some of my friends play for Butler as well as my St. X friends. We ended up routing them 8-1, but the game was a lot of fun. The outcome wasn't as good on Thursday, as we lost to Manual. On Wednesday. I got to hang out wiht Christain though for the last time. He left today after school to go back to Denmark.

The weekend doesn't look like its gonna be anything special. Definently nothing like any of the past few I've had. Earlier today me and Matt used my artistic skills and his cutting skills to create the "First Annual Sal the Silly Goose-o-Latern." I will have a picture of it up in the coming days. And tonite I made use of my Kentucky Kingdom pass before it closes on Sunday. It was alright, nothing to exciting. I'm reffing my final two games of the soccer season tomorrow and making a little more money. Tomorrow afternoon and night, I am volunteering at the Zoo Halloween Party. Thats a big 6 and a half hours of service (3-9:30) out of the 40 I have to do. So that will keep me from doing anything tomorrow night, especially since I have to no way to find out whats going on anyway.

Next week, I get to miss three days of school for Christian Awakening Retreat. I'm looking forward to this and it should be a fun, unique experience. I'll write all about it next weekend, but for now, I'm out.

 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger