Sal The Silly Goose
7.07.2004
|
  Now I Know What It's Like! Yesterday, I watched the fifth installment of The Amazing Race on CBS. I watched it becasue I love adventure reality shows such as Survivor and The Amazing Race, but I also had another reason to watch it this time. I got to experience something very similar a few weeks ago on my trip to Greece and Egypt and now know how it feels to be mentally and physically exhausted on a trip. I am sure I was nowhere close to as tired as they will eventually be, but atleast I have some sort of sense of what they are going through.

Going on the show would have its pros and cons, but I think it would be worth it. It would be an amazing experience that would take me around the world while testing my wits, durability, and countless other atributes. The $1,000,000 grand prize isn't too shabby either. For now, I'll watch and enjoy being able to relax on my couch as they race across the world.

I also saw a place on the show that I had never heard of before but would love to visit. There is a statue on a beach in Uruguay of a hand. All you can see of the hand is the tops of fingers and it represents the last thing you see of a person before the drown. Pretty cool, huh?

Team I'm Cheering for:
.

Longshot Choices:


 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger