Sal The Silly Goose
7.07.2004
|
  Not Much :: Just for Fun This isn't a very important post, just something cool I found surfing the web. It's hard to find interesting things to do online, so when you do its pretty excting. I was looking at this webcomic when I found this interesting picture at the top. I thought it was pretty funny, and mostly true, so I thought I would share it with you all.



The penguin that can be found in the comic is just an added bonus.



Thats all.

 


<< Home
Where is the Watch the Lamb, you ask? I don't really know. Maybe he will return fro Lent next year. For now, we have Sal the Silly Goose to keep us company. Put your hands to together for him and give him a warm welcome.
Look at all the Blogs!
Be sure to visit these blogs!

Theresa's Blog

Greg's Blog

Phil's Blog

Julie's Blog

Justin's Blog

Teresa's Blog

Old Blogs
If you missed a blog, come find it here!
07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 /


Powered by Blogger